VisionPro Standard and Advanced
The VisionPro Standard and Advanced class is a detailed class that gets into fully implementing a VisionPro® system using Visual Studio.Net.
This class will enable you to build your own interface and integrate VisionPro with other systems. The first section includes an introduction to VisionPro with a focus on the QuickBuild interface, acquiring images and applying various tools to the image. This is followed by scripting and programming in Visual Studio. This class requires prior knowledge of VisualStudio.Net programming techniques.
Familiar with at least one supported programming language (C#.net or VB.net) and Visual Studio.
Training Session Info
- 11-九月-2018 @ 8:30 AM
- 14-九月-2018 @ 3:00 PM
- Cognex Headquarters, Natick, MA
- Hardware Overview
- Software and Image Acquisition
- PMAlign Basics
- Search Tool Strategies
- Histogram, Fixturing & Coordinate Spaces
- Caliper & Geometry
- Checkerboard & N-Point Calibration
- Data, Results Analysis
- I/O and Application WizardScripting
- Creating a VisionPro Application Using QuickBuild and Visual Studio
- Displaying Custom Graphics